Saturday, October 07, 2006

I took this picture yesterday as it was raining. Droplets of water on the colorful leaves always intrigue me. You can't see them in the photograph unfortunately.

Fall is the favorite time of year for many of us... myself included. Today as I look out at this same tree, the leaves are brightly backlit by the sun with blue sky as the backdrop. Its a great view also but the camera didn't do it justice.

A while ago we were sitting in our patio swing after blowing the fallen leaves into the garden. I love to sit there this time of year and look up into the trees. It always makes me think I should do this every day! The way I see it - life just gets too busy - even in retirement. But I'm going to try to get outside some each day and enjoy the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home