Thursday, September 14, 2006

Took this shot about 3 minutes ago... its the way I saw it then.

Imagine the way I hear it. Rolling thunder off to the NW... far enough away that I'm not shutting down the computer and it sounds as if its passing by.

Verona and I always love the way the neighbor's huge Globe Willow moves in the wind. Even as I look at it this very moment it makes me think of Nebraska for a reason that hasn't anything to do with trees... but with a sea of tall prairie grass moving in waves from the wind of an early morning thunder storm moving in.

The way I see it, its kinda nice sitting here.... glancing back and forth from willow to clouds, quickly changing in very interesting ways, to computer screen showing the way I saw it a few minutes ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Booklogged said...

We've really had some beautiful stormy weather this spring and fall. Makes me think about living in the Northwest.

Thu Sep 14, 07:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home