Monday, September 11, 2006


Looking for no idea!

Shortly after I started blogging all those many many ..... um hours ago.... I saw that a second of my three favorite sons also got into the act. At least to the point of making a comment about him being my favorite one. In the days since.... blogging days which are still a bit of a challenge on this old puter... I've looked and looked and looked for that comment. I can't remember where I saw it or on whose blog it was. His blogging name was no idea or something very close to that. After looking all around my tracks in the blogs I've checked out so far, the way I see it is that I DON'T see it at all!

Can anyone help. Am I the only one with no idea how to find no idea?

3 Comments:

Blogger Booklogged said...

I can't find No Idea either. I know he made a comment on one of your posts. Very strange. Hope you solve the mystery.

Mon Sep 11, 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Booklogged said...

I found No Idea. Here's the link

http://zheigeblog.blogspot.com/

I found his comments on your Aug 24 posting under Catch the Clues.

Tue Sep 12, 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger ReveryWings said...

Thanks book!

Wed Sep 13, 08:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home